Wanaka Trike Tours
MUST DO WANAKA BY TRIKE
Engage with nature as you travel. Do something simple and fun. Relish the natural beauty around you. Embrace the outdoors. Feel the wind in your face. Experience the exhilaration of riding a trike. Choose your tour and let your Wanaka adventure begin.
Taking in all the local scenic spots by trike from the Wanaka town centre to the stunning vistas of the lake and mountains. This tour is perfect for those with little time in Wanaka or for those who just want a ride on an amazing machine!
from $60.00 per person – 30 minutes
Our one hour Wanaka Trike Tour encompasses the beautiful vistas of Lake Wanaka and the surrounding areas including Glendhu Bay, Albert Town & the Clutha River. Have your camera ready for some beautiful scenic shots!
Family Rate* – 20% discount – Enter Promo code: FAMILY
*2 adults & 2 children. Children 7-14 years.
from $99.00 per person – 1 hour
We journey beyond Wanaka and around the Pisa Range. So tighten up your helmet and we’ll take you on an unforgettable ride up the Cardrona Valley, over the Crown Range, through the Kawarau Gorge to Cromwell. From there it’s a straight run through to Wanaka via Lake Dunstan and Luggate. The views are amazing sitting high on the back of the trike.
We have several options to stop at along the way – possibly a winery for a taster, a stroll around old Cromwell Town, sample beers from a local brewery, visit one of NZ’s oldest historic hotels, have a bite at one of the road-side stalls or just stop for some amazing photos. (Note: we can’t stop at them all)
from $199.00 per person – allow 3 hours
Central Otago boasts stunning landscapes, vineyards, and historic buildings from the gold rush era. We visit 3 pubs. The Cardrona Hotel built in 1863 one of NZ’s oldest hotels. See the iconic façade – world famous in NZ for advertising the great southern beer – Speights. Gibbston Tavern originally built in the 1860s, the tavern burned down in 1912 not to be rebuilt again until 2012. Rebuilt on the original site its’ unique building is made from shipping containers adorned with historic memorabilia. Luggate Hotel established in 1867 is a truly local pub – high country hospitality at its best – check out the handles on the beer taps!
from $215.00 per person – allow 3.5 hours (incl a complimentary beverage)
All Trike Tours Include:
- An exhilarating way to travel!
- An informative commentary through our Bluetooth intercom system attached to the trike helmets.
- Pick-up & drop-off outside the Lake Wanaka i-SITE or central Wanaka accommodation.
- Jackets and gloves available to keep you warm, if required.
- Tours operate daily (weather dependent).
- Tours may vary slightly dependent on weather or road conditions.
- All tours are based on minimum of 2 passengers per trike. (Solo person rides available)
- Several departure times from 10:00am daily or by prior arrangement.
- We do not charge credit card fees.
- Cancellation policy click here