Queenstown Adventures by Trike
Connect with your surroundings as you travel around Queenstown by trike. Do something simple and fun. Embrace the outdoors and experience the beauty surrounding Central Otago. Feel the wind in your face. Relish the freedom of travel on a trike. Choose your Queenstown trike tour and let the adventure begin.
The Arrowtown Trike Loop begins by travelling around the shores of the picturesque Lake Hayes. We then take you back in time to the charming and historic gold mining town of Arrowtown, built on the banks of the Arrow River. In the mid-1800s, Arrowtown attracted gold miners from around the world in pursuit of their fortune in gold. After a brief stop, we head back to Queenstown passing by Arthur’s Point and the Shotover River (Tip: If you’re visiting Queenstown in Autumn – Arrowtown is a must visit – the colours of the changing season are amazing. Capture it on camera from the trike with nothing blocking your view).
Family Rate* – 20% discount – Enter Promo code: FAMILY
*2 adults & 2 children. Children 7-14 years.
From $99.00 per person – 1 hour
Glenorchy By Trike
Put on your helmet, tighten up your seatbelt and we’ll take you on an exhilarating trike journey through some of Glenorchy’s most spectacular scenery. We travel along the shores of Lake Wakatipu to the small town of Glenorchy, nestled on the northern tip of the lake. The Glenorchy area has been the backdrop of several big films (including Lord of the Rings). Visiting Glenorchy is a New Zealand must do – the drive to Glenorchy has been noted as ‘one of the world’s best drives’ and it’s even more fun on the back of a trike!
Historic Pub Tour
Central Otago boasts stunning landscapes, vineyards, and historic buildings from the gold rush era. We visit three pubs in Central Otago. The Cardrona Hotel built in 1863 one of NZ’s oldest hotels. See the iconic façade – world famous in NZ for advertising the great southern beer – Speights. Gibbston Tavern originally built in the 1860s, the tavern burned down in 1912 not to be rebuilt again until 2012. Rebuilt on the original site, its’ unique building is made from shipping containers adorned with historic memorabilia. Luggate Hotel established in 1867 is a truly local pub – high country hospitality at its best – check out the handles on the beer pourers!
From $250.00 per person – 4 hours (incl a complimentary beverage)
All Trike Tours Include:
- An exhilarating way to travel around Central Otago.
- An informative commentary through our Bluetooth intercom system attached to the trike helmets.
- Pick-up & drop-off at Earnslaw Park, Beach Street, Queenstown or central Queenstown accommodation.
- Jackets and gloves available to keep you warm, if required.
- Tours operate daily (weather dependent).
- Tours may vary slightly dependent on weather or road conditions.
- All tours are based on minimum of 2 passengers per trike. (Solo person rides available)
- Several departure times from 10:30am daily or by prior arrangement.
- Cancellation policy click here