QUEENSTOWN ADVENTURES BY TRIKE
Connect with your surroundings as you travel. Do something simple and fun. Embrace the outdoors. Feel the wind in your face. Relish the freedom of travel on a trike. Choose your Queenstown tour and let the adventure begin.
Via the shores of the picturesque Lake Hayes we take you back in time the charming historic gold mining town of Arrowtown built on the banks of the Arrow River. In the mid-1800s Arrowtown attracted gold miners from around the world in pursuit of their fortune in gold. After a brief stop we head back to Queenstown passing by Arthur’s Point and the Shotover River. (Tip: If you’re visiting the region in Autumn – Arrowtown is a must visit – the colours of the changing season are amazing. Capture it on camera from the trike with nothing blocking your view.)
Family Rate* – 20% discount – Enter Promo code: FAMILY
*2 adults & 2 children. Children 7-14 years.
from $99.00 per person – 1 hour
Central Otago boasts stunning landscapes, vineyards, and historic buildings from the gold rush era. We visit 3 pubs. The Cardrona Hotel built in 1863 one of NZ’s oldest hotels. See the iconic façade – world famous in NZ for advertising the great southern beer – Speights. Gibbston Tavern originally built in the 1860s, the tavern burned down in 1912 not to be rebuilt again until 2012. Rebuilt on the original site its’ unique building is made from shipping containers adorned with historic memorabilia. Luggate Hotel established in 1867 is a truly local pub – high country hospitality at its best – check out the handles on the beer pourers!
from $250.00 per person – 4 hours (incl a complimentary beverage)
All Trike Tours Include:
- An exhilarating way to travel!
- An informative commentary through our Bluetooth intercom system attached to the trike helmets.
- Pick-up & drop-off at Earnslaw Park, Beach Street, Queenstown or central Queenstown accommodation.
- Jackets and gloves available to keep you warm, if required.
- Tours operate daily (weather dependent).
- Tours may vary slightly dependent on weather or road conditions.
- All tours are based on minimum of 2 passengers per trike. (Solo person rides available)
- Several departure times from 10:30am daily or by prior arrangement.
- We do not charge credit card fees.
- Cancellation policy click here